Numerous options are available to customize as many aspects of the survey's design as you would like. Click on the 'Look & Feel' button at the top of the page to begin.
In the Themes Library Eval&GO has premade themes for you to use, all of which you can customize completely. You can use the scroll bar to explore the themes and click on the one you want to use. A preview of this theme appears below the scroll bar.
You can also create your own themes, and save them to your library to reuse later.
- Click on “New Theme” and enter your own theme name, you can even define this theme as your default, then click “OK”.
- Eval&GO has over 200 customizable variables for you to truly personalize your own themes.
- Changing any element can be done in 3 simple steps.
- First, click on “select an object” and choose the element you want to modify.
- Step two: Modify the chosen element by choosing from the different object presented to you.
- And three: Customize the object to your liking. You can change the font, colors, images and even the borders of your theme.
- Save your changes by clicking OK.
Once you’ve customized your theme and saved it to your library, it will be available in the “Custom Themes” tab.