From the "My questionnaires" list, hover the mouse over the title of the survey you want to see and click on "Report" (looks like three vertical bars).
Otherwise, you can just click on the "Report" button from your survey's editing module.
• If it is your first report, then you'll see the message "Create your first data analysis report!". Click on the button and choose a name. You can also add a description is you want.
• If it is not the first, click on the "Add report" button to get started.
• Choose your report's layout and colour palette.
• Your report is ready-to-go!
• The automatic report generates tables and graphs that are best suited to the type of question you chose.
The report will be shown in a workspace where it is possible to make changes by customising or moving existing items.
You can also:
• Add an item by clicking on "add text", "add table" or "add graph"
• Copy an element by using the yellow "Copy" icon
• Move an item by clicking on the green "Move" icon to choose the new emplacement,
• Delete an item by clicking on the red "Delete" icon
Click on "Preview" on the upper right part of the page to view the online report. The data is updated in real time.
You can share your online report thanks to its link. You can also use the embed code to integrate it to your website. Both these options are available in the "Publish" module.